Monday, July 10, 2006

 

Lightweight Cross Bike #16: Pete's Ridley



Another really cool lightweight Cross machine is Pete’s Ridley Supercross. A good choice of lightweight parts that are still durable. Check it out!







Here's the specs on my Ridley. I don't have individual weights, onlythe cumulative weight.
Frame: Ridley Supercross, 54cm
Fork: 4ZA Python Carbon
Bars: FSA RD2000Stem: FSA 115, 120mm
Headset: FSA Integrated
Brake Levers: Campy Record
Brakes: Spooky Carbon
Seat Post: FSA SL K Zero Setback
Saddle: Selle Italia SLR
Crank Set: FSA Carbon Pro Compact
Chain Rings: Salsa 110 mm X 40T
Bottom Bracket: FSA Pro Ti
Pedals: Crank Brothers Ti, 1st Generation
Chain: Record
Rear Derailleur: Campy Chorus
Cassette: Campy Chorus
Hubs Frt & Rr: DT 240s 28 hole
Rims Frt & Rr: DT RR 1.1Spokes: DT Revolutions
Tires: Michelin MudsTubes: Michelin
Rim Strips: Velox
Bar Tape: Cinelli
Cables: Campy

The total weight on my Fish Scale is: 16.62 lbs. Since the photos, I've added a chain guard. The next big item is a new wheelset. Most likely DT hubs with Zipp 285 Pave Rims and Gommitalia tires.



[More...] Email this post to a friend

1 Comments:

Blogger Ross said...

Pete, can you comment on the sizing of the Ridley? I'm 6', but I'm concerned about the short TT on the Ridleys. What's your height, inseam? I'm 6' with about a 33.5 inseam to floor.

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home